Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

J have 2 email accounts. I accessed them without

Customer Question

J have 2 email accounts. For years I accessed them without being asked for account name & password. Suddenly you asked for this data & I could not provide it because I did not keep a record. With the help of the technical support firm, GEEK, who filled out a request for recovery application for my***@******.*** account, they were able to convince you that the application was genuine & I was asked to choose a new password. This was March12th . So I chose a new Password & the account seemed to be working again but I now find a message from you Friday March 11th at 5.04pm suspending the
account because it has exceeded its storage limit. Is the account in full operation or not?
As regards ***** ***** *****@******.***--GEEK filled out a recovery application but this time you rejected it & the account remains blocked. What do I have to do to persuade you to unblock it?
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. Have you been using the same computer to access these 2 Hotmail accounts?Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
awaiting your reply
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for writing back with that information.Is your computer running Windows or a Mac?Also, are you using a web browser like Internet Explorer, Firefox or Chrome to access your emails? Or are you using an email program like MS Outlook 2010?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
windows.& chrome
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for writing back with that information. Can I remotely access your Windows computer so that I can directly check and fix the problem while you watch? I can check traces of your Hotmail account to see if we can recover the password ***** there in your PC. I can also assist you in the recovery process if there are no traces left in your computer.Secure Remote Assistance is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.Please let me know if you want this remote option.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am becoming increasingly annoyed with this situation. Microsoft blocked my accounts with no justification & expect me to employ your services to sort the matter out .They blocked it . They should unblock it without my having to pay more money for this service. Can you not simply carry out checks that I am the owner of these email addresses & let me get on with using them.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi,Thank you for writing back with that information. Unfortunately, I cannot unblock your blocked account for you, nor anyone for that matter. The main reason is because your information on your blocked Hotmail account is confidential or private and you just need to prove your ownership of the account by providing information that will match to what are stored on your account.The recovery process for Hotmail is tedious and tricky and I can help you in all phases of recovery, the last phase of which is by contacting a Hotmail moderator. And I can better help you by using our Secure Remote Assistance so that I can directly check your computer and fix the issues or initiate the recovery process while you watch.Thank you.Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When can I expect a reply to my question? Are you prepared to give further support only if I agree to your taking over my computer?
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
I can only help you recover your account using Secure Remote Assistance. But I can reply or answer your questions here -- no remote access is needed.The first question is: Is the account in FULL operation? If your account is suspended, then it is NOT in full operation unless you fix the suspension issues. You need to provide me details as to why your account was suspended so that I can assist you in fixing the suspension issue.Second question: What do I have to do to persuade you to unblock it?There are several ways, the first is through password ***** which requires your alternate email and your mobile number. If you did not provide those information, you need to submit the recovery form with CORRECT or EXACT information on your account.Lastly, if all procedures fail, you need to contact a Hotmail moderator.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have already paid £ 39. How much more are you going to charge me to solve the problem? If it is going to be a long & tedious procedure, I can stay with you only until 6.30pm & in these circumstances it might be better to start again tomorrow. The technical expert at GEEK has already supplied all the information asked for in the recovery application form & it is frustrating to have to do it all again
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
The Secure Remote Assistance service is an optional additional service offer with a flat one-time fee of $26, I do not know how that equates to your currency.Also, if time is a constraint, we can resume with the remote session any time when we are both available, WITHOUT extra fee (thus one-time fee only).By the way, you mentioned the geek already provided the info for recovery, how did you know that the information you and the GEEK submitted are the ones in your blocked Hotmail account? Lastly, if you cannot prove your ownership using the recovery form, I can assist you in contacting a Hotmail moderator who is a human person to look into your account as opposed to the recovery form which is system - initiated with NO HUMAN intervention.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Till tomorrow then...Thank you...
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Since GEEK is a professional specialist firm who successfully persuaded Microsoft to unblock my "*****@******.***",I am baffled that Microsoft refused to accept the application for the ORTIMEX account which was done at the same time & with the same care. I can only assume they made some minor error in entering the data.They doubtless have faced this situation before because it was they who recommended I contact Microsoft who put me on to you..Are you saying to me that if I pay A further £ 19 you will solve the problem by remotely accessing my computer & there will be no further charges to pay
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Yes, you initially pay, as you mentioned, 39, and this 19 is for the additional service of remote session. And it is a one time flat fee regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. If we need to resume the remote session for few days just to recover the account, the remote session is already free since you only have to pay once.To answer the question, like I already mentioned, the recovery form that the GEEK sent on your behalf is NOT checked by a human person, thus there is a higher chance of being rejected -- or not being able to recover the account.The information you provide on that form should much exactly to the information on your account in order to recover the account.If all else fail, the last option is to contact the Hotmail moderator and I can assist you in all these phases remotely.But it is getting late now and I am signing off, we can resume with this tomorrow.Thank you.Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
when you are ready to resume, please contact me. Since I will not be watching the screen all day, it is not clear how you will let me know you are ready. If need be, you can reach me on 01924 256020 BUT do not use an automated line since my phone accepts only voice calls
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi,Thank you for accepting my additional service offer of remote access so that I can help you directly in fixing your problem. For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please follow the steps below to join me in the remote session. 1. Please click on this link:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=b66cb638-1f75-4f1c-b7bf-ce2e03110a692. In that page, please click on the green I Agree button3. Then download the remote tool when prompted.4. Run the downloaded remote tool to join me in the remote session. I will be waiting for you there.Thank you. If you are stuck in any of the steps, please let me know so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
How is it going? Were you able to download the remote tool using the procedures I gave you? If yes, please double click on the downloaded tool so that you can join me in the remote session that is already running. Thank youJess
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi,Thank you for your patience. Your email problems were resolved through secure remote assistance. You are now able to access your 2 Hotmail accounts. Thank you for using our service. If you need assistance in the future, you can request me any time by posting a new question starting with "For Jess M" so that I can assist you immediately.Best regards,Jess