Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

I have scheduled to download Windows 10 today at 4.0pm British

I have scheduled to download Windows 10 today at 4.0pm British time. Now I find I need to change to a day next week.
How to I make the change, please?
Hugh Peskett
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcome HughYou can click on the Start menu, open the Settings app, and select Update & security > Windows Update.there you can schedule when the update should occur.If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know. Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am using Windows 7. There is no "Settings" app on the Start Menu so I cannot use your reply.What should I do?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, if you do not have settings, then you cannot schedule it, but it is only the download Hugh, it will do this in the background when you use the computer, then you will choose when to do the update.