Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac; Microsoft Office, etc.
30037186

Could you please tell me whether Victor Knight,Emploee id-ME107,

Could you please tell me whether Victor Knight,Emploee id-ME107, helpline02031291406 is a valid member of your Windows Technical Department. If he is not, then I have been duped as yesterday, he spent over an hour in cleaning up my computer and charged me £208.22 for so doing.
I would appreciate a rapid answer as w ell as any advice you can offer me as to how I should proceed to correct the situation
Many thanks,
Charles Chambers.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. That was a scam. How did you get in contact with that person?What was the issue with your computer that you needed help with?Do you have Windows XP, Vista, or 7 or 8 or 10?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
He called me.
I needed no help that I knew of, but he told me there were 413 errors and warnings on my system which needed fixing in order to prevent my computer from crashing.
I have windows 10.
Thank you. In the future, please always ignore any phone call (or email message) that you do not know or that you are not expecting. A legitimate company would never contact you for any computer support. When you need computer support, you would contact a support company yourself first.I do live online support. I can provide you the instructions for reversing what that hacker did on your computer, or I can connect remotely to your computer and help you directly.Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Please try the followings:1. Press at the same time the two keys Windows and R on the keyboard, then type rstrui then click OK, then the System Restore window should open. Then click on Next, and restore the computer to any date before this issue first occurred.2. Change your important account passwords, such as email password, facebook password, online banking password, etc. if you use.3. Use your antivirus / security program to scan your computer.4. Call your bank / credit card company and request them to block/reverse that big charge from the bad company.Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
If you'd like me to help you do these steps on your computer directly, then you can connect remotely to me at the website below:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=c2df98ee-0eb4-4e92-94c8-29f46753eb75Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Via remote support, I did a system restore to reverse what the hacker did on the 17th. Next, please open the AVG program on your computer and scan your computer.Also, call your bank / credit card company and request them to block/reverse that big charge from the bad company.Please let me know if you need anything else. Thank you for your patience.