Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac; Microsoft Office, etc.
30037186

I opened a Microsoft A/c and synced my 3 accounts including

Hello, I opened a Microsoft A/c and synced my 3 accounts including my paid for a/c AOL from which I get emails. Now because I have had so much problem with passwords. Eg I get PIN and when I try to log in I am asked for a password ***** there is no space for pin. Now I don't have access to my email.I tried to separate my aol account from the synced 3 accounts and now I am in big trouble. I want to go back to how I was before Microsoft accountt. I am told that if I close it, it will be 60 days before it is gone. The upshot is that for those 60 days I would have access to my aol email or be able to send email. I am in big big trouble since I am expecting job offers to come to me by email.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. What happens when you access your AOL email address at the AOL website www.aol.com? Is there any error or message?What's the model of your computer? Does it have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Thank you. On your computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=07b1eb9f-1744-487d-a220-1abf6b416fe6, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have an ASUS Windows 10
Thank you. On your computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=07b1eb9f-1744-487d-a220-1abf6b416fe6, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,
I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much.