IT Miro
IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

My silverlight not working on my mac

Customer Question

my silverlight not working on my mac
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hello! My name is***** am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described.Please tell me which web page or app requires silverlight.I am awaiting your reply.Thanks,IT Miro
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sky go
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for the information! Are you using Safari or another web browser?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
safari
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Do you want to try with another web browser, such as Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i will try google chrome now
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Here is a download link for Google Chrome:https://www.google.com/chrome/browser/desktop/ and here is a download link for Mozilla Firefox:https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Once you have installed one of those web browsers, run it and visit the Sky Go web page again. In case silverlight still doesn't work, re-download it using the new web browser and re-install it. After that, close and restart the web browser and check the results.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Let me know the results.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hello again!Please tell me if you installed Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox, and does silverlight work there? Thanks,IT Miro
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hello again!I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.Thanks,IT Miro