Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

SIRS, I GOT PROBLEM WITH MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT WHICH

Customer Question

HELLO SIRS, I GOT PROBLEM WITH MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT WHICH IS ASKING ME OLD EMAIL :-***@******.*** , AND NOW THEY SHOULD ASK ME ABOUT MY NEW ACCOUNT EMAIL:-***@******.***. , AND WITHOUT THIS EMAIL I CAN'T INSTALL MY WHAT SAPP. SO DO NEEDFUL FOR ME & OBELISED ME. MY CONTRACT NO IS ***********
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Sudipto replied 8 months ago.
Sorry, I cannot understand your question, Whatsapp never ask for any email address, you will only need to put your phone number, while installing whatsapp.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I can't download whatsapp from store apps in my Nokia Lumia model 735. And for that Microsoft asking me old account, but I changed my ac. & password ***** & I can use my today's ac. & password ***** install whatsapp .
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
My contact no is ***********
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
If possible, earlier than better for me & I appreciate for that. Thanks.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
If possible can he talk on mobile & make my solution that I prefer & in future I can ask about this or other problem or what?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Thanks I waiting your call & for this problem any reference no I need from you or what?
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.
Hi thereSorry, which is the email address from the two you told me, that is being requested on the phone?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
No
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.
No to what sorry?I am askingwhich is the email address from the two you told me, that is being requested on the phone?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Just I want my Microsoft ac email which is correct is last one "***@******.***" & from my store apps if I want to install any apps, Microsoft put on screen my old email & asking password. Which is I haven't; and I changed my emaiml & password. So, now I want by this last email shold be on screen so that I can any apps install. And specially at the moment I want whatsapp install & continue work on it. You know I mean? Thanks.
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.
exactly.Do you have the cell phone ending in number 69 with you? And what are the last 4 digits of that number?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
My cell phone last four digits are 4969.
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.
please give me the code here you received now on that phone in a text message
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Ok sir I try & then I responding you is it work or not. Thanks.
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.
Work or not? You need to give me the code here
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
You sent me code as a password *****(###) ###-####is not work.
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.
I did not say that was your password.... I told you to give me the code hereCan you use the passwordRichieJA16With capitals where I put capitalsLet me know the results.
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.
,
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Ok I try & telling you. Thanks.
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Still that password ***** worked.
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.
The password ***** ***** as I tested it here.Restart the phone and enter it again. Make sure you use capitals where I put capitals
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.
Maybe easier if I call you to step through this?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Ok I try & telling you it work or not. Thanks'
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.
thank you
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
It's working, Are you sure as I told you Microsoft asking password for my old email which is '***@******.***. I need password ***** this.
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.
You now have the password ***** its working for you, so use this password ***** now on please.If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know. And please take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit Thank you
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Sir, I double checked & two times done after phone switch off & start & same as you said capital where you use I used, Still not worked. Sorry.
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.
why did you say its working then? Sorry I am confused here.You first say***@******.*** now you say***@******.***, you need to be very clear in what your trying to say...
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I am sorry for confusion, the thing I need to inform fro. Starring to now how happened problem that I told you that's why happened.
In sort sir , I need for my old email password ***** it can be fix & install any apps. So my email ***@******.*** for this I need password. Sorry once again & thanks.
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.
ok, as we did the process on the original email you gave me, after I had you confirm this, you will need to accept the request for more Q&A Time please so we can continue
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Yes. Please.
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.
You need to click on the Accept for the request please
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Sir,this is not additional service, & befre we start , I choose not immediately answers and untill 7 days I can ask about this problem, like this office first I paid payment.
This all understood, sorry for any misunderstanding. Thanks.
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.
Sorry, I do not understand your response.I asked which account, you replied"Just I want my Microsoft ac email which is correct is last one "***@******.***" & from my store apps if I want to install any apps"Which we have now done.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
No sir, I told you about jyotsnadesai @outlook.com for this I need password. Because Microsoft asking for this email. Thanks again.
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.
Please refer to our previous conversations, I did not make this up.Those were the exact words, and as you see we reset the password ***** you replied It's working You are now asking for a new question, I offered to do it here if you accept the offer, but you do not wish to. No problem, but please make a new question then for this new requestThank you
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Sir, this is not new problem & not the new questions, this is unsolved problem by misunderstanding Q & A.So, please this is final that Microsoft need for my***@******.***. Password ***** thanks.
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.
what is last 4 number of phone ending in 90
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Not in 90. But. In 69. Is 4969.
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.
You told Microsoft a number ending in 90
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
No Sir if in my number has not last no 90 so how I could say that.
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.
you did, its in the system, why you did I cannot say...Do you have access to gmail [email protected]
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Sir, I don't know I have or not that's why I created new email, but Microsoft asking for my old email password & my old email is ............
***@******.***. & Microsoft asking password ***** this email.Once again I don't know about my gmail ac or anything & what I know is only this email. Tanks.
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.
Then you need to reset phone and use a Microsoft account you do know eg: the one we reset before, as you cannot reset password ***** this accountyou lose all data on phone but you cannot avoid thisTo do resetfrom the Home screen go to Settings -> about -> reset your phone.Then set up using account you do know.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Sir, last I set my email was***@******.***. But in phone, Microsoft asking password for old email which is. ***@******.***.
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.
As I just indicated, you need to reset the phone per instructions I gave and use proper email
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Sir if you send me the password for ***@******.*** then it will work please. Thanks.
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.
You cannot reset it as you gave the wrong details Sir, we are many hours busy with this as you are not reading the messages I tell you.I repeat again you need to reset phone and use a Microsoft account you do know eg: the one we reset before, as you cannot reset password ***** this accountyou lose all data on phone but you cannot avoid thisTo do resetfrom the Home screen go to Settings -> about -> reset your phone.Then set up using account you do know.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Sir, my husband have a access @gmail.comSo what it work in my phone & Ac.of Microsoft.
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.
I don't understand your message.We have more then exceeded the original question already resetting the original password ***** answering this question many timesYou need to accept the additional Q&A request else I am going to have to opt out from working with you further and won't be able to continue working with youPlease either accept it or let me know if you do not wish to and I will opt out and stop working with youThanks
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Sir this is the problem & for this is same question that for setting Microsoft need password for my email :- ***@******.***
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.
No problem, you are free of course to feel this way.I am not going to stop now working with you.Please do not respond, if another expert decides to take up your question, you will be notified.Thank you
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.
.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Same problem, I haven't got the correct password ***** my email.***@******.***. For this Microsoft asking password. Thanks.
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.
ok
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
This is not need to phone you just issue the password whatever I told my email***@******.***.
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.
ok, please review my last messages as everything that can be explained has been explained
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Ok I waiting for other officer's reply.
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.
ok
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hello sir, I can't get through Microsoft a/c. Specially to installing from store apps. & asking password ***** my a/c.:- ***@******.***
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.
ok, but we have gone through this all today
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hello I am here.
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.
ok
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hello, dear *****, I already mentioned my problem that in my mobile I can't install store apps & for that Microsoft asking password for my previous email.***@******.***. So I need password for above email.
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.
you need to reset phone and use a Microsoft account you do know eg: the one we reset before, as you cannot reset password ***** this accountyou lose all data on phone but you cannot avoid thisTo do resetfrom the Home screen go to Settings -> about -> reset your phone.Then set up using account you do know.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I need password for email***@******.***. So I can install the apps.
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.
Please read my last message
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I read it but from phone screen of apps installing this previous email & underneath password ***** removing, I need your help from there, then I could use my existence account to installing apps.
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.
ok, well we have gone over all this many times
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I am waiting your answer.
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.
same as its always been for 2 days now you need to reset phone and use a Microsoft account you do know eg: the one we reset before, as you cannot reset password ***** this accountyou lose all data on phone but you cannot avoid thisTo do resetfrom the Home screen go to Settings -> about -> reset your phone.Then set up using account you do know.