Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

SIRS, I GOT PROBLEM WITH MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT WHICH

Customer Question

HELLO SIRS, I GOT PROBLEM WITH MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT WHICH IS ASKING ME OLD EMAIL :-***@******.*** , AND NOW THEY SHOULD ASK ME ABOUT MY NEW ACCOUNT EMAIL:-***@******.***. , AND WITHOUT THIS EMAIL I CAN'T INSTALL MY WHAT SAPP. SO DO NEEDFUL FOR ME & OBELISED ME. MY CONTRACT NO IS ***********
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.
Sorry, I cannot understand your question, Whatsapp never ask for any email address, you will only need to put your phone number, while installing whatsapp.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can't download whatsapp from store apps in my Nokia Lumia model 735. And for that Microsoft asking me old account, but I changed my ac. & password ***** & I can use my today's ac. & password ***** install whatsapp .
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My contact no is ***********
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If possible, earlier than better for me & I appreciate for that. Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If possible can he talk on mobile & make my solution that I prefer & in future I can ask about this or other problem or what?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks I waiting your call & for this problem any reference no I need from you or what?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi thereSorry, which is the email address from the two you told me, that is being requested on the phone?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
No to what sorry?I am askingwhich is the email address from the two you told me, that is being requested on the phone?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just I want my Microsoft ac email which is correct is last one "***@******.***" & from my store apps if I want to install any apps, Microsoft put on screen my old email & asking password. Which is I haven't; and I changed my emaiml & password. So, now I want by this last email shold be on screen so that I can any apps install. And specially at the moment I want whatsapp install & continue work on it. You know I mean? Thanks.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
exactly.Do you have the cell phone ending in number 69 with you? And what are the last 4 digits of that number?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My cell phone last four digits are 4969.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
please give me the code here you received now on that phone in a text message
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok sir I try & then I responding you is it work or not. Thanks.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Work or not? You need to give me the code here
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You sent me code as a password *****(###) ###-####is not work.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
I did not say that was your password.... I told you to give me the code hereCan you use the passwordRichieJA16With capitals where I put capitalsLet me know the results.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok I try & telling you. Thanks.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Still that password ***** worked.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
The password ***** ***** as I tested it here.Restart the phone and enter it again. Make sure you use capitals where I put capitals
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Maybe easier if I call you to step through this?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok I try & telling you it work or not. Thanks'
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's working, Are you sure as I told you Microsoft asking password for my old email which is '***@******.***. I need password ***** this.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
You now have the password ***** its working for you, so use this password ***** now on please.If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know. And please take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sir, I double checked & two times done after phone switch off & start & same as you said capital where you use I used, Still not worked. Sorry.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
why did you say its working then? Sorry I am confused here.You first say***@******.*** now you say***@******.***, you need to be very clear in what your trying to say...
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry for confusion, the thing I need to inform fro. Starring to now how happened problem that I told you that's why happened.
In sort sir , I need for my old email password ***** it can be fix & install any apps. So my email ***@******.*** for this I need password. Sorry once again & thanks.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, as we did the process on the original email you gave me, after I had you confirm this, you will need to accept the request for more Q&A Time please so we can continue
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes. Please.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
You need to click on the Accept for the request please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sir,this is not additional service, & befre we start , I choose not immediately answers and untill 7 days I can ask about this problem, like this office first I paid payment.
This all understood, sorry for any misunderstanding. Thanks.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Sorry, I do not understand your response.I asked which account, you replied"Just I want my Microsoft ac email which is correct is last one "***@******.***" & from my store apps if I want to install any apps"Which we have now done.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No sir, I told you about jyotsnadesai @outlook.com for this I need password. Because Microsoft asking for this email. Thanks again.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Please refer to our previous conversations, I did not make this up.Those were the exact words, and as you see we reset the password ***** you replied It's working You are now asking for a new question, I offered to do it here if you accept the offer, but you do not wish to. No problem, but please make a new question then for this new requestThank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sir, this is not new problem & not the new questions, this is unsolved problem by misunderstanding Q & A.So, please this is final that Microsoft need for my***@******.***. Password ***** thanks.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
what is last 4 number of phone ending in 90
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not in 90. But. In 69. Is 4969.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
You told Microsoft a number ending in 90
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No Sir if in my number has not last no 90 so how I could say that.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
you did, its in the system, why you did I cannot say...Do you have access to gmail accountan*****@gmail.com
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sir, I don't know I have or not that's why I created new email, but Microsoft asking for my old email password & my old email is ............
***@******.***. & Microsoft asking password ***** this email.Once again I don't know about my gmail ac or anything & what I know is only this email. Tanks.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Then you need to reset phone and use a Microsoft account you do know eg: the one we reset before, as you cannot reset password ***** this accountyou lose all data on phone but you cannot avoid thisTo do resetfrom the Home screen go to Settings -> about -> reset your phone.Then set up using account you do know.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sir, last I set my email was***@******.***. But in phone, Microsoft asking password for old email which is. ***@******.***.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
As I just indicated, you need to reset the phone per instructions I gave and use proper email
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sir if you send me the password for ***@******.*** then it will work please. Thanks.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
You cannot reset it as you gave the wrong details Sir, we are many hours busy with this as you are not reading the messages I tell you.I repeat again you need to reset phone and use a Microsoft account you do know eg: the one we reset before, as you cannot reset password ***** this accountyou lose all data on phone but you cannot avoid thisTo do resetfrom the Home screen go to Settings -> about -> reset your phone.Then set up using account you do know.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sir, my husband have a access @gmail.comSo what it work in my phone & Ac.of Microsoft.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
I don't understand your message.We have more then exceeded the original question already resetting the original password ***** answering this question many timesYou need to accept the additional Q&A request else I am going to have to opt out from working with you further and won't be able to continue working with youPlease either accept it or let me know if you do not wish to and I will opt out and stop working with youThanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sir this is the problem & for this is same question that for setting Microsoft need password for my email :- ***@******.***
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
No problem, you are free of course to feel this way.I am not going to stop now working with you.Please do not respond, if another expert decides to take up your question, you will be notified.Thank you
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Same problem, I haven't got the correct password ***** my email.***@******.***. For this Microsoft asking password. Thanks.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is not need to phone you just issue the password whatever I told my email***@******.***.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, please review my last messages as everything that can be explained has been explained
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok I waiting for other officer's reply.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello sir, I can't get through Microsoft a/c. Specially to installing from store apps. & asking password ***** my a/c.:- ***@******.***
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, but we have gone through this all today
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello I am here.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello, dear *****, I already mentioned my problem that in my mobile I can't install store apps & for that Microsoft asking password for my previous email.***@******.***. So I need password for above email.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
you need to reset phone and use a Microsoft account you do know eg: the one we reset before, as you cannot reset password ***** this accountyou lose all data on phone but you cannot avoid thisTo do resetfrom the Home screen go to Settings -> about -> reset your phone.Then set up using account you do know.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need password for email***@******.***. So I can install the apps.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Please read my last message
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I read it but from phone screen of apps installing this previous email & underneath password ***** removing, I need your help from there, then I could use my existence account to installing apps.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, well we have gone over all this many times
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am waiting your answer.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
same as its always been for 2 days now you need to reset phone and use a Microsoft account you do know eg: the one we reset before, as you cannot reset password ***** this accountyou lose all data on phone but you cannot avoid thisTo do resetfrom the Home screen go to Settings -> about -> reset your phone.Then set up using account you do know.