KamilAnwar1
KamilAnwar1, Office Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

A fortnight ago I downloaded Microsoft office 2011. Since then

Customer Question

a fortnight ago I downloaded Microsoft office 2011. Since then I always get XML message saying cannot open documents.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  KamilAnwar1 replied 1 year ago.
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Contact me as you please, so long as I get a solution
Please click the link below and run/open the downloaded program:https://secure.logmeinrescue.com/R?i=2&Code=936999
Issue has been resolved.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dear KamilAnwar you asked me if I could provide proof of purchase for the programme you remotely removed from my Macbookair. I have now found my proof of purchase on my Amazon account. I will attach this file. What must I do to receive a refund for this product?
I am attempting to attach the file by pressing the add file button below this dialogue box, but it does not allow me to add a file. Do you have an email address I can send this proof of purchase to?
yours Cathal O Baoill
You will need to request refund from Amazon. I installed open office for you, the reason i want to see the email of your purchase was to reinstall Office and activate it, but since i switched you to Open Office - I no longer need it. Since you bought it from Amazon, you will need to request refund from Amazon.