Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

I am desperate!!! I am working on a report that has to be submitted

Customer Question

I am desperate!!! I am working on a report that has to be submitted tonight. I am using Word from Office 2008 for Mac. I am working on a Mac Mini with latest software, XL Capitan v. 10.11.3. The document crashed 3 times this weekend! I recontructed and was working fine on new document from 07h30 to 11h30 this morning. I kept saving throughtout. At last save it just simply crashed with white window appearing on the document with no text. I cannot access any of the Word menus. I am desperate to recover my document and to know how to continue...... Please help me soonest!
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcome MarleneCan you please upload the document here to this question, I can then look at it for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I see the file below so hope it will be sent please let me know that you received it
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
received, looking at it now for you
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Ok, I did a repair and it is all working fine here.Can you download ithttp://ge.tt/4fLjd2Z2And tell me how it works on your computer please
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Marlene, did you check the file? I saw you downloaded it, can you please respond on the results.