Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

My Hotmail ( Outlook ) account has been 'hacked' and I cannot

Customer Question

My Hotmail ( Outlook ) account has been 'hacked' and I cannot gain access to my emails despite numerous attempts to unlock the account by obtaining codes
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomeCan you tell me the exact message you now get when you try to access your account? I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.Thanks,Richard
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The immediate response has been that 'It looks like someone else is using your account'
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Can you go to www.teamviewer.com Click on Download in the middle of the page Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have requested unlocking codes on numerous occasions but these have been 4 digit numbers & not accepted. I have also completed the questionnaire about personal details, recent emails sent etc but have still been told that they cannot confirm my identity from this . Then i booked a personal phone call via the Outlook problem solving site but the man who called said he couldn't help since my phone is not linked to a computer that I use regularly. He directed me to this site -***@******.***
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
What is the email address?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
***@******.***
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Do you still have access to the email addressqt*****@outlook.com