Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

With PC world I was introduced to Microsoft Office repair

Customer Question

With PC world I was introduced to Microsoft Office for a repair to my laptop. It was executed - Inow have to activate and I am having great difficulty in doing so. I am working with a deadline and have lost the day doing so.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomeDo you mean PC world installed office on your computer? Or gave it to you somehow?Can you explain exactly how this happened please?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank youCan you go to www.teamviewer.comClick on Download in the middle of the pageDownload and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connectDo not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connectThank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have now been awaiting a call for some 15 minutes - how will it take to speak to you directly
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
I am going to connect to your computer and fix this directly instead.... this is why I sent the instructions.Please do the instructions I gave so I can connect to your computer