Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

My hot mail e mail is not wrking. Said settings are out of

My hot mail e mail is not wrking. Said settings are out of date`
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomeCan you tell me please, how do you access your hotmail account? Via your internet browser?I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you. Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse. I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps. Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong. If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me. Thanks, Richard
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
By internet bbrowser
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanksand when you now try to sign in, what is the error you get?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It said that the settings were out of date and it doesnt connect also have trouble with microsoft account as they keep sending me requests to add more info about mface book twitter neithern of which Im usem so theyn seem to have decided I dont exist???
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, can you tell me please the address with the problem please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
***@******.***
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Do you have the cell phone ending in 62 with you? If so, what are the last 4 digits?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
0562
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
you received a code, tell me it here please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(###) ###-####
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
thanks,you can now sign in using password ***** If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know. And please take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submitThank you