Cris
Cris, Computer Expert
Experience:  I have 10 years covering all types of software. Backup software, Office, photo and video editing, online software.
10156100

I am trying to use office on-line Word. I need to cut and

Hi I am trying to use office on-line Word. I need to cut and paste text but I am told the clipboard is not available and to use keyboard shortcuts. What are these and where do I find them. I am using a Mac.
NEIL
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Cris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you with your question. After you highlight the text on your Mac keyboard press and hold the Command key while holding press the letter C. That is the copy function. To paste press and hold the Command key and press V. Let me know if you have any further questions. Please take the time to rate my service and submit at the top.