Bryan
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

I have 2 email accounts one with Tiscali and the other with

I have 2 email accounts one with Tiscali and the other with talktalk but both set up through windows live email by a Microsoft technician a year ago when I had problems. Today I was deleting old emails from the talktalk account and I have completely lost the Tiscali (tinyworld) account. I can't receive mail nor send. The computer isn't recognising anything and now I can't use my phone either as its also set up through Microsoft. Can you help?
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question. It looks like the email account might have gotten inadvertently deleted from Windows Live Mail, so we will need to recover the same now. May I set up a quick, secure remote session to check the issue now? Please reply back using the box below. Thank you.
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. Let's get started with the remote session now. Please open up the following link:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=f4a47f42-2f9d-41d8-873d-7c7f5b8aa655On the page that opens up, click "I Agree."Download the remote file when prompted, and then OPEN/RUN the "Elsinore Screen Connect" file downloaded (at the bottom of your browser window.) I'll then be connected; thank you.