Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

Please I was working on my PowerPoint presentation which is

Please I was working on my PowerPoint presentation which is due soon and unknowingly I put a password ***** I can't remember. Now I can only read my work and I can't do anything on it
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomeCan you attach it to this question please and I will try to crack the password ***** a tool I have
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you. Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse. I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps. Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong. If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me. Thanks, Richard
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok that's fine
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just paid 35 pounds through PayPal
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
yes, as I indicated its an Additional Service which is optional for me to connect and do this, else we continue here, but then I need the file from you please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No please, that wasn't the agreement that I saw, I sent you the question and you billed me and I have paid
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Can I ask you please read the messages I am sending to you?I will again repeat as I indicated its an Additional Service which is optional for me to connect and do this, else we continue here, but then I need the file from you please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please i don't have any money.
it says 35 pounds. i can't afford it please
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, I am not asking for any more money, and I have three times repeated the instructions to you so we can fix this, and as I keep saying there is no extra cost.Please let me know when you have read the messages I keep sending you and done the instructions I have asked.Please do not reply about money as no one is discussing this but you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
alright then, i have been trying to attach my work but is not adding on the file
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
- Click the following link: http://www.wikisend.com - Upload the file to that website- Once it is uploaded, the resulting page will display a "File ID" number.- Please, give me that "File ID Number"
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it says the file does not exist
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
its unable to upload
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, not sure why you are having so many issues to upload a file, may be an issue on your computerCan you go http://ge.ttUpload it there and provide me the download link please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
unable to upload, i don't have the account
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
you do not need one, just click where it says click here
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
http://ge.tt/9jZWqGZ2
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ThanksPassword ***** ***** and you can download it herehttp://ge.tt/90FkqGZ2If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know. And please take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
really!
thanks so much
let me check it
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Yes, really! :)Let me know how you go please
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
you have it open and can now edit correct?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, I see your viewing my messages but not replying anymore since you received it....but can you please do the rating via the stars at the top of the screen then submit as the password ***** ***** removed.