jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

Have forgot password ***** sign into my Microsoft account. have

Customer Question

have forgot password ***** sign into my Microsoft account.
have tried to get a code number, did have one in the pass but have also lost that.
when I try to get one via e-mail nothing forth coming
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 1 year ago.
Hello Robert, and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello 07070
need help as I am getting rather depressed with it all
I totally understand, and very sorry, i know how frustrating it can be..So the microsoft accounts, and called LIVE accounts.They are very secure, and require that if you DO NOT know the password, that you must know some OTHER FORM of identifying yourself to the fact that the account is actually yours.Make Sense?.The way they do this....is by sending an EMail to an email address you have on file as a RECOVERY email. However, if you never setup a recovery email, they revert to a phone number they can text or call. Again, if you did not setup a phone number, then you are left with the secret questions to answer. and if you dont remember the secret question answers.....then effectively you are locked out basically forever. Forced into creating a new account..So, you mentioned they would send you an email.....but you never get it?Did you check the SPAM folder, or any other folders that it could have gone?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
have checked all around but still nothing
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
as I said before have tried everything that I can think of
Alright, sounds like you need some extra help......would you be willing to have a remote session with me?This means i connect to your computer, and take control of your machine, while you watch, and help guide you through the process.Are you up for this?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
YES please carry on
Once you accept the additional service offer, we can continue on to the remote session..But, keep in mind that i can only do a remote session on an actual computer or laptop. No iPads, or tablets that run android.