jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

I have downloaded "Office 365 Personal" and paid for

Customer Question

I have downloaded "Office 365 Personal" for Mac and paid for it. When I go to open my Microsoft account to Download onto my machine to ask for my Microsoft Account (which is my email address) and password. Every time I load my password ***** rejects it. Then I create a new one after receiving the Code via my phone or email address. When I enter the new password ***** rejects it again. This is happening continuously and I cannot run the software I have paid for.
Please advise me what to do
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  KamilAnwar1 replied 1 year ago.
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok
I sent request for remote service. Please accept it then follow steps here to connect with me.