Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

My Acer laptop is dead all I get when I switch on is the

Hi.my Acer laptop is dead all I get when I switch on is the Acer logo then a blank screen.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomeCan you remove the power cable to the LaptopThen hold the power button in for 60 seconds then release.Connect the power cable and tell me if it then starts correctly please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi. Yeah that's worked thanks, ***** ***** this happen was it something I'd done.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
It was a build up of residue power, can happen with any laptop you did not cause thisIf you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know. And please take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit Thank you