jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

About 3 Jul 2012 I purchased my pc and at the same time Microsoft

Customer Question

About 3 Jul 2012 I purchased my pc and at the same time Microsoft Office 2010 was installed. I registerred my Product Key TD9YF - 9697F - KY8GH - 96T2B - BQX2P and all was well.
In February this year my computer crashed and I had it repaired. Unfortunaetely my MO2010 was lost and I would like to know how to get it back. Please can you help me?
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I will try my best to help youMa'am is this Microsoft Home and Office 2010 version?Sincerely,JohnNote: - Please reply using the box below.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Ma’am please answer my above question so that i can help you better.Sincerely,JohnNote: - Please reply using the box below.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
I am not getting any reply from you so could you please try this link to get Microsoft office 2010 : - https://www20.downloadoffice2010.microsoft.com/usa/registerkey.aspx?ref=backup&country_id=US&culture=EN-USPlease try and let me know the result.Sincerely,John
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Ma'am checking to see whether you saw my above reply to fix the issue.Please let me know the status.Sincerely,JohnNote:-To reply back to me use the reply box below.