Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

I cannot connect to my ISP server with Outlook, I can

I cannot connect to my ISP server with Outlook, I can receive & send e-mail in BT MAIL, BUT CANNOT CONNECT TO OUTLOOK , ALL USERNAMES/PASSWORDS ARE CORRECT, BT SAY EVERYTHING IS OKAY THEIR END, HAVE CHECKED ALL PORT SETTING ETC, THIS IS HAPPENING ON MY DESKTOP PC, iPAD & I phone.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomeWhen it fails to connect, what is the error that you receive?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
cannot connect to server, either contact yr admin or ISP, I've already contacted BT and they say everything is ok as I can send & receive mail via BT web mail, I am using windows 10 and office 365, outlook2016
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, what settings do you put in when trying to connect?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
It is better if I connect to your computer instead of a phone call, as it is easier to fix.I have made the request for this, please accept it
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Can you go to www.teamviewer.com Click on Download in the middle of the page Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect Thank you