IT Miro
IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

Didn't finish setting up my lap top which I bought on Friday

didn't finish setting up my lap top which I bought on Friday due to dealing with a sick relative, please could be kind enough to email me back and send me a pin or code number
to help me get going on my lap top. my regards *****
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hello! My name is***** am a certified computer professional who will assist you today.Please tell me if you forgot a password ***** your Microsoft account, or something else?I am awaiting your reply.Thanks,IT Miro
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
forgot my password
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
I need to know if it is for your Microsoft account or for something else. Please describe the problem in more details.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it is for my Microsoft account
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
OK. Please type your Microsoft account here and I will check for available password ***** options.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I haven't got an account due to being interrupted when setting itup
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Please restart your laptop and then let me know what you see displayed on the screen.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I cant get into the system to set up a Microsoft account
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
What do you see displayed on the screen? What are you asked to do?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not on my lap top as I cannot get on, I am on my computer email address patgod'@ virginmedia.com
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry, but I still don't understand what the problem is. If you can explain it in more details, I would able to assist you. Please answer these questions:1. Which Windows version is installed on your laptop?2. Do you see the logon screen asking you for a password?3. Are you able to access the desktop?4. Are there any error messages? Thanks,IT Miro
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
request for password ***** pin mumber
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Do you see the e-mail address displayed on the screen, next to the password ***** PIN prompt? Do you remember which e-mail address you used to set up your laptop?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes ***@******.***
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for the information! You can receive a password ***** code by e-mail. Are you able to read new e-mails sent to***@******.***?
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Can you access your***@******.*** e-mail address on another computer and read new e-mails?
IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience: Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 1 year ago.
I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much.