Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I cannot get a full page screen( its about 5/6 at present )

i cannot get a full page screen( its about 5/6 at present ) which means i cannot scroll up or down. i have tried moving the cursor on the edge of the screen but when it gets to 5/6 it stops and wont go an y further. can you please help ?
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues.Are you using a laptop computer? Or are you using a desktop computer with a separate CRT or flat screen monitor?Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi i have a laptop computer. However the problem appears to have cleared up ! i now have a full screen .Was this something you did ?
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi,Thank you for writing back with that information. I believe the issue was with your display driver that could have been loading or updating on the background. Thus, after the update or loading was done, the screen reverts to normal size.It could also be the background update activities of your system -- OS updates, software or apps updates. When these activities were done, your screen refreshed to normal size.Thank you for using our service. If you need assistance in the future, you can request me any time by posting a new question starting with "For Jess M" so that I can assist you immediately.Best regards,Jess