IT Miro
IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

Help, unable to get into my e-mail account, my e-mail account

Help, unable to get into my e-mail account, my e-mail account is***@******.***. I have tried and tried to get into it. I have been putting in the wrong passwords. I have tried and tried. All my work, holiday information,power sources ie scottish power, is on my [email protected] account, Please can you help me
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hello! My name is***** am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described.I checked***@******.*** e-mail account and there is an easier way to get your password ***** other than filling out the questionnaire. Please tell me you if you still have access to the e-mail address ending in @outlook.com, or if you still have access to the phone number ending in 09I am awaiting your reply.Thanks,IT Miro
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I havn,t got my phone on me, I have another phone on me, but the signal where aia am isn,t that good, the number is ***** I have also created another e-mail. *****@******.***
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Miro, are you still there??
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
The Hotmail system reports that you had linked an e-mail address and a phone number to your***@******.*** e-mail account. Only that e-mail account and phone number can be used for password ***** For security purposes, I cannot see the full e-mail address or full phone number. I only see this: E-mail: [email protected]: ********09 Do you recognize that linked e-mail address and phone number?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The e-mail starting with *****@******.*** I can get onto, the phone ending in 09 is not with me. I have 3 mobiles plus house phone 01443 773774 I am in my caravan at the moment, won,t be home till monday afternoon, can you use the *****@******.*** or can you use my mobile which is next to me 00447834740436
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Only the stored e-mail address and phone number can be used for account verification and password ***** If you can access the e-mail address starting with "ly", that should help solve the problem in no time. Please type here the full e-mail address (the one that stars with "ly") and I will request a verification code to be sent there. You then need to access that e-mail address and let me know if you received the code.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do recognise the e-mail starting with *****@******.***, I have tried and tried microsoft so many times, that they won,t allow me to go onto my e-mail address as I have forgotten the password. Can you help me please to re-set it. I am not computer literate, and have many things in my e-mail address I need to see.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Are you able to access the e-mail address starting with *****@******.*** (do you know the password ***** it)?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes I can get onto the e-mail starting with *****@******.***
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Good. Please type the full e-mail address here.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
***@******.***
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
I will now request a verification code to be sent to***@******.*** check for new e-mails there, and once you see the code, please type it here.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(###) ###-####
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
OK, hold on.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Miro, are you still there?? Something happened with the page
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Good news! Using the verification code, I was able to successfully reset the password ***** your***@******.*** e-mail account! A new password *****: reset2016 Please sign out of***@******.*** e-mail account and sign to***@******.*** using the new password. Once you have signed in, you can change that password ***** going to this web address:https://account.live.com/Password/Change Regards,IT Miro
IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience: Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional