jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

Microsoft Outlook keeps crashing and has the following err

Customer Question

Microsoft Outlook keeps crashing and has the following error
\\imagesmat2.ctscdn.com\media\d\80\0
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.Ma'am is it crashing when you try to send a email or crashes immediately after you open Microsoft outlook?Do you know which version of outlook is installed in the PC?Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp, Windows Vista,Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 or any other?Which email service is configured in outlook let me know the part after @ in your email id for example@ yahoo.com?Sincerely,JohnNote: - Please reply using the box below.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Microsoft Outlook 2010. Windows 8.1 Pro
It randomly crashes. Today it kept crashing when I opened a certain e-mail. I can't open PDFs from e-mails but I can open ones already saved on my computer or downloaded from websites. E-mails from freenetname.co.uk.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the details.Did this email attachment issue also started after you tried to open a certain email that led to crash?Is madasafish email configured in your outlook application?Sincerely,John
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No
Yes
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
May I remote access to your PC and check the issue you are facing directly. It’s secure and also you can see what all I am doing in the PC. Let me know so that I can give you the link to do that.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Thank you.Please click on this link http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=70c40e3b-923b-4e64-8ef1-28a21ad56e57# that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it. If it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
It seems like i got disconnected from your computer is there any issue with the internet service?Sincerely,John
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the remote session.I will now open this question to other experts.Sincerely,John
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Ann, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.Do you still need help with this problem?Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess