Josh
Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Expert for over 10 years
50836188

Why will my computer not accept my password ***** is saying "User

Why will my computer not accept my password ***** is saying "User profile service failed to logon
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I can help you fix that issue -- It requires a lot of changes to be made in your computer registry which should be done by a computer expert since it can mess up your computer if you delete the wrong option. I am sending you an offer to connect to your computer so I can make those changes for you. It can take 1-2 minutes for the offer to appear.
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Click here: http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=6215a6c6-290a-4850-8f61-8b47a9c4ff71 Select I AGREE/RUN whenever prompted
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
I am still waiting for you to connect -- Are you having any issues?