Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

I have lumia 535 phone .had it months has a crack from

i have lumia 535 phone .had it for 10 months has a crack from camera lense to volume control on main body surely case should last longer than . took phone to carphone warehouse they advised to get in touch with yourself .
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomeThey are generally pretty strong Jim, so it must have suffered a hard shock. But you can purchase a replacement back for £4.38 via my link below Click me to open They are originals and you replace yours with the purchased one.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i dont want contract please cancel £26 per month only want new back for phone
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
The contract is optional, you have to actually sign up else there is no monthly costs.I provided you the link to get a new back for the phone, which I put again belowCLICK ME TO OPENThey are originals and you replace yours with the purchased one.If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know. And please take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
will you cancel credit card details given please
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
I can request customer service to do this once we have finished here. If you need additional information, please let me know else please provide a positive rating.