Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

I have started to get win 10 via the free upgrade get windows

Customer Question

I have started to get win 10 via the free upgrade get windows 10 Iam on win 8.1. It started downloading yesterday at 1.30pm and the download has still not completed. Is there something wrong with the download or is it normal to take a long time to download? It does not give a position on how far it has to go as it is in a box with a swirling ring
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomeIt is quite large but it should have completed by now.Can you restart the computer and tell me what the upgrade then says please
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Can you go to www.teamviewer.com Click on Download in the middle of the page Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect Thank you
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
am connected (code via duplicate)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
richard Iam now on windows 10 and i would just like to say thankyou for your assistance in doing this, without your help i would have been waiting a long time for it to download to no avail.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Your most welcome, was a pleasure working with youThank you