jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

Can I please get help with my email. I am not recieving

Customer Question

Hi can I please get help with my email. I am not recieving emails as I should it is not syncing and I keep geting the message ERROR 0x8007274c.
I have read various answers but I must admit I am totally confused.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Mervyn, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. What email program are you using? Is it the Mail app that came with Windows 10? Or is it MS Outlook?Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will not enter into correspondence with you, I have registered a complaint with PayPal as I lost all trust and respect for your site when having paid I was then asked for further money before my question could be answered. I would like a full refund please.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Mervyn,Thank you for writing back and I am very sorry about your issues with our site. We are a legitimate company and we guarantee our services. That means you can always get your money back.Here is the link about refunding:ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refundFor more information about our company, here is the link:http://ww2.justanswer.com/about-usThank you for using our service.Best regards,Jess