Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I seem to have a problem with links on my windows mail

I seem to have a problem with links on my windows mail***@******.***
When I click on a link or a Google Chrome shortcut on my desktop it displays the message Class not registered. This has only just started to happen as it always went straight to Google Chrome when I clicked on a link in my email or a Google Chrome shortcut. Can you please tell me how to resolve this.
Alan *******
Hi Alan, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. Are you using Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10?Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Alan,Thank you for accepting my additional service offer of remote access so that I can help you directly in fixing your problem. For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please follow the steps below to join me in the remote session. 1. Please click on this link:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=0a3fe345-742c-46b4-94df-9d910e5348452. In that page, please click on the green I Agree button3. Then download the remote tool when prompted.4. Run the downloaded remote tool to join me in the remote session. I will be waiting for you there.Thank you. If you are stuck in any of the steps, please let me know so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Jess
I am having to do this on my phone as the link still does not work in my email and I am still getting the same message. Also the icons on the desk top do not work either. Can you please sort for me.
Best regards
Alan
Alan,I am sorry about the persisting issue. I am just starting my day and I will be online now and for the next 14 hours. Please let me know any time when you are available to resume the remote session.Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Jess, thank you for your reply, I still have the same problem with both the links in my email and the chrome icons on my desktop coming up with the message Class not registered. I would appreciate it if you can sort it as it is causing me all sorts of problems not being able to access links in my email. Regards Alan
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Jess,
I am now available to resume the remote session
Alan
Alan,Here is the new session link:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=a6009029-28b8-4fa9-b493-2a827b2c23eaClick I Agree to download the remote tool, then run it to join me in the session.Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I seem to be having problems with it Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I click on I Agree and then it asks to save the file
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have saved the file but not sure where to?
It is usually saved in the Downloads folder.