Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

My Apple Ipad Air crashed and I lost my Microsoft account.

Customer Question

My Apple Ipad Air crashed and I lost my Microsoft account. Apple have reinstated my***@******.*** account. I notified Microsoft yesterday and was told it would take 24 hrs for a response. However response came came back when I was not here with a code which on trying to put in failed. I was also unable to put in the requested telephone number. What do I do now please?
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomeSorry but it is not clear, can you tell me please if you need assistance with signing into your Apple ID to activate your iPad?Or into your live account to get to your emails?Please let me know
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
into my live account to get to my emails
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank youDo you have access still to the da*****@live.co.uk email account? I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you. Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse. I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps. Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong. If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me. Thanks, Richard
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am a pensioner and would like to know what the total sum is going to cost me please
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
I cannot see that here, but if you contact customer service, they can tell you the cost, though you also see this when you created the question as the question value Can you go to www.teamviewer.com Click on Download in the middle of the page Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not happy with what I am doing and wish to cancel this site.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Can you tell me please on which step of my instructions you are getting Stuck Shirley and I can see what you are doing wrong.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I looked at the downloads and they relate to the notepad I am working on and not on the ipad itself. I tried to get back to tell you this and then panicked
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok no problem, we are doing this all on your notepad as we need to reset the password ***** this.So please complete the instructions, you were doing it right.Any issues, do not panic, just let me know here please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
when i have the downloads installed and the codes you need how to I get back to you
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
You can just return to this page and then give the codes in your message to me here please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
###-##-####1234
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, thats from the picture...This may be easier for you, click this link, click I Agree and run the file that is downloaded to your computer pleasehttp://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=5118cd8a-0e84-49dc-badf-42e2d87766a1
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what now?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
The instructions I gave you, I want you to do this..I will repeat below click this link, click I Agree and run the file that is downloaded to your computer pleasehttp://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=5118cd8a-0e84-49dc-badf-42e2d87766a1
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have done exactly as you have asked and it says I have downloaded it AGAIN
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
yes, and once you download the file you need to run it please. Click on the file and open it like any file on your computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
where would the file be to run it
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
In your downloads folder, what when you click on it to download, you see the file downloading, then you click on it to run it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry but I did not see it downloading so could not click on it to run it
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
it is no different to downloading any file from the internet...Which version of windows are you on?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
8.1
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Press the windows key + EIn the window that opens, look on the left for the folder called downloadsThen double click the file calledElsinore.ScreenConnect.Client.exe