jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

I need to set up an an accoingt so that I can have your browser

Customer Question

I need to set up an an accoingt so that I can have your browser as default and run officce with Outlook. Aft the moment I have no e-mail capabiligty and alsi need Word
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there Robert and welcomeSorry, it is not exactly clear on your issue. Is the problem you cannot access your email account? I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you. Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse. I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps. Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong. If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me. Thanks, Richard