Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

I created a form to open a Microsoft Access Database with Outside

I created a form to open a Microsoft Access Database with Outside Access in Full Screen Mode. I did not disable the buttons in the right hand top. But with out them, I cannot get back into the DB tool. However, I would like to disable them so that you cannot close the form and get into the Access DB itself. But if I do that, how can I get back into it? When I click on the Access DB, it opens the form. If I go back to my MS access button, it still does it. So is there a way I can open access without getting the form that I can use for development?
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi thee and welcome LindaYou can hold SHIFT when opening the database and it will then not load the form, so you can access the design elements.Is this what you are looking to do Linda?