Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

I have a Nokia530 Have been advised thaetI need to speak with

Customer Question

I have a Nokia530 Have been advised thaetI need to speak with device support to be able to return this phone Help!!
Stephanie MILLS LANDLINE IS01454614355
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there Stephanie and welcomeWhere did you purchase the phone from and how old is it?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it is from THree under their marketing plan the handset is 12months old [email protected] told it has a 24month warranty
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** then need to call +(0)(###) ###-####In order to have it replaced, it will be done free of charge if the warranty is still valid.If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know. And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
left the voicemail with the instructions for you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Iwas told today that the phone neededto be returned fo rrepair The optionsoffered on the above number do not appear togive me the information required.Iam unable to listen to my voicemail. my landline numberis014545614355
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
The number you need to call is+(0)(###) ###-#### ***** not know what number was given to you and by whom but thats the number you need to call for the warranty
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Idon't appear to be getting the correct answers here ,if it helps my imei number is356476060826601
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Stephanie... I do not need your IMEI number, I need you to call +(0)(###) ###-####Press 3 for repair enquires and organise the repair. This is the correct answer.... so I am not sure why you are saying it is not?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I keep getting refured back to the website
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Stephanie, thats the initial message, just listen and wait please on the phone and when it asks you to enter the information, do so.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm not happy with what I have been told so far . ALL i can see is that this is costing me more mon
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
There are no additional costs... I just need you please to take your time and carefully read the message I keep repeating to you. I will repeat it again below.Call the number, press 3, WAIT and do the instructions it tells you AFTER if finishes talking about the website. Your just hearing the first part and hanging up
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I rang the telephone numberquoted listened and spoke to a person unfortunately my computer screen froze and he did not complete the conversation, so I'm now back to square one. I was advised by three customer services that my phone was still in warranty and can be repaired free of charge. all I want to know is whereto send the hand set or what I have to do to get the phone sorted.I can't access my voicemail so an e-mail with instructions is better
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
You need to call the number I gave you, this is for warranty services. Call(0)(###) ###-#### ***** 3, WAIT and do the instructions it tells you AFTER if finishes talking about the website.