Shefin
Shefin, Microsoft Office Specialist
Experience:  Working as Tech support specialist with a world famous computer manufacturer
15907069

I have just changed to a new lap top with windows 10; before

Customer Question

I have just changed to a new lap top with windows 10; before I can down load an app I am asked for my account password ***** I don't know whether I have an account or not and not what my password ***** what do I do?
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hello!Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today. Do you have a hotmail/Live/Outlook email address and password? Please provide your hotmail/Live/Outlook email address as username and the provide the password. If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!Thank you!S H E F I N