jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

While discusses how to share my updated subscription of Office

Customer Question

While discusses how to share my updated subscription of Office 365 ( Personal ) I mention a further problem with a suspended e mail account ( ***@******.*** ) now suspended for nearly two years I have tried everything, wrote several letters to Microsoft UK & Microsoft in America without any results.
Your Team have been trying to help and again this morning they sent me a mail saying
Your account to be suspended for some security reason, cancel request or account will be suspended.
Then there is a Link to follow
CANCEL SUSPENSION
When I follow this link the Page is not Available?
Please advise
Thank you for your assistance in this matter.
Phil
Phillip Geoffrey Smith
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomeCan you put the link you have here please, and I can try to see what the issue is with it. I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you. Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse. I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps. Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong. If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me. Thanks, Richard
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well I am quite surprised that Microsoft have directed I along this trail to get to yourself.
So far I have had to sign up for a 26 GBP/MTH Subscription now I am being asked for more money.
I need to study were I went wrong, obviously you came along first with a solution, so you decided you
needed paying for your time, so I will wait for some one else to come on for nothing or refer back to
my subscription.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, I am not too clear on your message sorry, but were you able to see my last message? I have repeated it below for youCan you put the link you have here please, and I can try to see what the issue is with it. I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you. Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse. I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps. Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong. If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me. Thanks, Richard