jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

I am frozen out of my e-mail account on my Mac air but not

Customer Question

I am frozen out of my e-mail account on my Mac air but not my IPad. I have completed new codes and refreshed my password ***** still nothing on my Mac air.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomeCan you tell me please for which email service this is for? And which email program on the Mac are you using that has the issue?Please let me know
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hotmail.co.uk
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
which email program on the Mac are you using that has the issue?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you. Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse. I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps. Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong. If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me. Thanks, Richard