Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

How do I know if I have a Microsoft account? and if not how

Customer Question

how do I know if I have a Microsoft account? and if not how to I create one?
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomeThe only way to know would be if you remembered ever creating one.But they are free to create, so you can use my link below and make one therehttps://signup.live.comThis will allocate you a Microsoft AccountIf you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know. Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, then someone at his company registered it on their account and you need to find out which account they used, else you have an expensive paper weight (this cannot be bypassed)Are you able to contact them about this?