Bryan
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

I clicked on the upgrade to Microsoft 10 on my v7 system and

I clicked on the upgrade to Microsoft 10 on my v7 system and updated the version last night but although it is working (slowly) the disk is thrashing constantly and the on screen icons disappear for a few seconds every few minutes.................this is hopeless and clearly not what is supposed to happen as it is advertised as an easy upgrade..... what do I do ?
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question. Is your screen flickering intermittently now, after the Windows 10 upgrade? May I set up a quick, secure remote session to check the issue now? Please reply back using the box below. Thank you.
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. Let's get started with the remote session now. Please open up the following link:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=516ad8ff-f237-4a9e-ab33-bccaec8f3dbdOn the page that opens up, click "I Agree."Download the remote file when prompted, and then OPEN/RUN the "Elsinore Screen Connect" file downloaded (at the bottom of your browser window.) I'll then be connected; thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
disk is still thrashing and screen flickering
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
No issues at all; please follow my directions in my above reply to download and RUN the remote file - and I'll be connected.
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
If you are having any issues with downloading/opening the remote file as directed, please be sure to let me know. Thanks!
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, we seem to have inadvertently gotten disconnected after the restart; could you please let me know if the screen still continues to flicker now? Keep me posted.