Bryan
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

After several trouble free months, my Windows 10 Start button

After several trouble free months, my Windows 10 Start button and Apps have completely disappeared, for no obvious reason - I've tried several things to get them back but nothing is working
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question. When did you first start having this issue with the Start menu and the apps? May I set up a quick, secure remote session to check the issue now? Please reply back using the box below. Thank you.
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. Let's get started with the remote session now. Please open up the following link:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=38cd4428-df40-4628-828f-8bf348759f21On the page that opens up, click "I Agree."Download the remote file when prompted, and then OPEN/RUN the "Elsinore Screen Connect" file downloaded (at the bottom of your browser window.) I'll then be connected; thank you.
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the remote session! If you do run into any other issues later on, you may just reply back to me on this page itself. Also, I forgot to reinstall Dropbox for you; if you haven't already, you may download and reinstall it using the following link:https://www.dropbox.com/downloading Thank you.