jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

Cannot send or receive emails

Customer Question

cannot send or receive emails
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Sir could you please provide the following details so that I can understand the issue you are facing more clearly 1.Which email service are you using let me know the part after @ in your email id for example @ yahoo.com?2.How do you open this email usually, is it using any email client like Microsoft Outlook,windows live mail etc. Or using web browsers like Internet explorer, Mozilla, Google Chrome etc.3.Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp, Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 or any otherSincerely,JohnNote: - Please reply using the box below.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.Sincerely,JohnNote: - Please reply using the box below.