Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

How do I access my e-mail contact list ?

Customer Question

Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomeCan you tell me please Ray in which email program you wish to do this in?Thank you
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Can you go to www.teamviewer.com Click on Download in the middle of the page Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
***@******.***
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, thats your email account, to access the contacts, in Gmail, click on Gmail in the top left then contacts.You see then your contactsLet me know how you go please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That does not work ! I have just upgraded to windows 10...there is no g-mail in top lefthand corner
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Can I please connect to your computer.Please, carefully read and follow the instructions below Can you go to www.teamviewer.com Click on Download in the middle of the page Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ID###-##-#### ***** 9581
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
thanks