Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I have been asked installation code, where can I find

I have been asked for my installation code, where can I find it ?
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Peter, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. Can you please tell me what software or program are you trying to install?Where did you get this software installer? Was it bought online and downloaded from the internet? Or did you buy it from local store and you got a DVD installer?Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Peter,Thank you for using our additional service offer of Secure Remote Assistance so that I can help you directly in fixing your problem. For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please follow the steps below to join me in the remote session. These steps are intended for users with Windows computers. If you are using a Mac, please reply to me and let me know so that I can send you the procedures for Mac.1. Please click on this link:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=f4622a5a-e80e-4734-b700-496e62b637142. In that page, please click on the green I Agree button3. Then download the remote tool when prompted.4. Run the downloaded remote tool to join me in the remote session. I will be waiting for you there.Thank you. If you are stuck in any of the steps, please let me know so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Peter,I am still here waiting for you to re-join me in the remote session. Has the computer restarted already?
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
If the computer has restarted already, please test your MS Word and Excel and see if they work fine this time. If not, please reply to me so that we can resume the remote session.Best regards,Jess