KamilAnwar1
KamilAnwar1, Office Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I received this email purporting to be from your team. "Outgoing

I received this email purporting to be from your team.
"Outgoing Email On Hold (IMPORTANT)
Microsoft Account Team
Reply|
13:00 ***@******.***
This message was moved here because you only trust email from senders in your Safe Senders list. It's not spam
Dear Microsoft User,
This is a courtesy notice from Microsoft Admin Team, and it is to inform you that your email account has exceeded it's mail quota on the database server.
Your email account will be blocked from sending and receiving emails if your email account is not verified within 48 hours.
Please click on the link below and click Unblock to verify your account."
I have not clicked on the link as i cannot be sure if this is a scam. Can I have an opinion please? ***@******.***
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  KamilAnwar1 replied 1 year ago.
This is a scam. Do not click on the link just mark it as spam. And, if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking the star icon on the top right, that will be greatly appreciated.