KamilAnwar1
KamilAnwar1, Office Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

Re: Outlook in Office 2013, Windows 10. I have recently had

Customer Question

Re: Outlook in Office 2013, Windows 10. I have recently had to change the server password ***** have tried to make the change in my Outlook account as instructed. I continually get the message that my server has rejected my login details. I am at my wits' end as to what I can do to remedy this problem and woudl appreciate assistance in solving the problem. Thank you.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  KamilAnwar1 replied 10 months ago.
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Yes, and thank you. ***** am so slow to respond--I am finding it difficult to navigate the website. I am a 72-yr-old woman with limited computer literacy, so I appreciate your understanding.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I am apparently not responding correctly to the instructions I am receiving, i.e. that I should click on a given link to receive the answer to my question. After clicking on the link, I am returned to this page which as you can see doesn't show any answer to my original question (at least not that I can determine). Please advise. Thank you.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I cannot see where I should sign in with the new password ***** have been sent for this site. Is that why I am not receiving your messages?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Is anyone out there?
Yes, i am here. Apologies for the late response but i had a internet drop. I sent the request for remote service, please accept it then follow steps here to connect with me.
KamilAnwar1, Office Specialist
Experience: 8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** just authorized payment of the second fee. I presume you will now tell me what I am expected to do next regarding your remote connection. am I correct?
Please click the link below and run/open the downloaded program:https://secure.logmeinrescue.com/R?i=2&Code=614444
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
The same problem arose again two days after you corrected the error(s) and continues to this time (Saturday, 07/05/16, approx. 5:05PM BST). I continuously receive a small pop-up asking me to enter my "user name and password ***** the following server, mail.btinternet.com" under which it lists my username as***@******.*** and password ***** I have repeatedly entered as the one you set up when you assisted me the other day. This pop-up note appears no matter what I am trying to accomplish on the computer at the rate sometimes of once every 5 seconds or so. Each time I click on "OK," the message pops up again in a few seconds as long as Outlook is open. There is one message in my Outlook outbox which is trying to get sent, and more than 30 messages on the server which should be transferring to Outlook but don't. What should I do next?
Last time, there were two of the same accounts added. Please ensure that no duplicates are there, and you're only logging in from your computer and not phones and other devices. This may also happen when you attempt to login from other devices.
I would suggest you go to the btwebsite, and reset your password. Then, try with the new password.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I was called away from the computer earlier, which is why I did not respond before now. It is 3:40BST now and a little too late for me to do anything until later, after I have had some sleep. I will say, however, that I was unaware there were "two of the same accounts added" as you mentioned in your first message of this session, above. I would appreciate your telling me how you saw that so I can ensure it doesn't happen again. Also, I use no other devices to access my e-mail. I have a laptop and a tablet, but I have never used either of them for this purpose. As you can tell, I am a real novice at this computer use business. Thank you for your assistance again. Am I correct that I may contact JustAnswer again if I can't corect my problem with your suggestions?
You need to contact me here. I saw the two accounts in the account properties. See if you can find one otherwise we can connect.