Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac; Microsoft Office, etc.
30037186

I have a computer and it's dell I know nothing about computers

Customer Question

I have a computer and it's dell I know nothing about computers and it's just stuck on blue screen after signing in saying welcome and around circle keeps rotating can you help
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of your Dell computer? Is it a laptop or desktop?Does your Dell computer have windows xp, vista, or 7 or 8 or 10?When did this issue first occur?So you turn on the computer, (then enter your computer's login password ***** any), then sign in, then it just gets stuck at the welcome screen.Does this issue occur every time turning off and turning on the computer?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Please try this first: Press and hold the power on / off button on the computer for about 10 seconds, then turn it back on and check.- If it does not work, please answer all my questions in my previous reply above at this web page.When you are available, please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.