Bryan
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

How to restore system from W10 to W7.

Customer Question

How to restore system from W10 to W7.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question. If you had upgraded to Windows 10 just recently, you may roll back to Windows 7 as follows: Click on the Start button at the bottom-left corner, and then click Settings. Next, click "Update and Security", and then click "Recovery" on the left. Click "Go back to Windows 7" on the right, and then follow the on-screen prompts. This should do it. If you need any further assistance with this issue, please be sure to reply back using the box below.And, if you could kindly click on (and submit) one of the stars at the top of this page to rate my service, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.