jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

Is there a way to put screen shots of blocks of text

Customer Question

Hi, is there a way to put screen shots of blocks of text into a word document and stop it appearing as a text box whilst still not adding to the word count, trying to sneak some extra words into a document.
thanks
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com.Let me make sure i understand this.....you want the WORD document to stay under a limit of characters, while exceeding the limit using images with text instead?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes basically i am allowed 3500 word limit but this excludes the abstract, references, contents page and index but the word count will still say over the limit so wont let me hand it in because its electronically submitted, Normally they tell us just to put them in as screen shots of text but last time i did this the images, when sent, came out of format and moved to cover the first part of the introduction, so was wondering if i could just lock them onto a page so they cant be moved ?
thanks
Make the image text the beginning of the document.....and then the image wont move UP.