Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac; Microsoft Office, etc.
30037186

Good Morning, I am trying to access my Yahoo in tray I DO NOT

Good Morning, I am trying to access my Yahoo in tray I DO NOT want the brand new Yahoo mail system I am quite happy with the old system. How do I access my mail ?
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message when accessing your yahoo email address at the yahoo.com website?Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Thank you. First, do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer? And/or what's the brand / model of your computer?Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me. Thank you,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I THINK (YES THINK) That I have Windows 8 and I have a bog standard laptop
Thank you. Please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=668156bd-92e1-4f90-90a4-3be0a3a572ab, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,
1. Click on the website below in order to connect remotely with me, so I can help you directly:http://tinyurl.com/zsdw4o62. Then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard, then the Downloads window should open.3. Then there, open / run the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and install it.Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am doing my best but this does not seem to be working, Would it be easier if I tried telephoning you ?
Sorry, I do live online support. And it's easy for you with me connecting to your computer and fix the issue directly.Can you please tell me what happens when you try the 3 steps below:1. Click on the website below in order to connect remotely with me, so I can help you directly:http://tinyurl.com/zsdw4o62. Then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard, then the Downloads window should open.3. Then there, open / run the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and install it.- Do you see the item Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client? If yes, what happens when you open / run / install the item Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client? Is there any error or message?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
If needed, double-click on the item Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and open / run it. Is there any error or message? Or are you stuck at any step?Otherwise, I can help you here. Please let me know the followings:1. What's your Internet browser program, such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.?2. What happens when you go to the yahoo.com website, then go to your mail there? Is there any error or message?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Nothing seems to be happening ! Are you still there ?
If you are still there my UK telephone No is *********** For mail I use Firefox. When I try to open my mail all I get is a welcome to the "new" Yahoo service and it asks me to start all over again I am more than happy with the "old system" I do not want the new all singing new system
. I have a Compaq lap top
I'm still here. Please do the following steps:1. Click on the website below:http://tinyurl.com/zsdw4o62. Click on Save File.3. Click on the down arrow icon near the upper right corner in Firefox. ; (or you can press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard)4. Double-click on the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and open / run / install it.Is there any error or message? Or are you stuck at any step? Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please accept my apologies if I seem slow, I am a rather elderly 77 year old silver sur
fer
That's okay. Please do the following steps:1. Click on the website below:http://tinyurl.com/zsdw4o62. Click on Save File.3. Click on the Down Arrow icon near the upper right corner in Firefox.; (or you can press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard)4. Click on the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client, then open / run / install it.; (if needed, double-click on the item Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client, then open / run / install it.)Is there any error or message? Or are you stuck at any step? Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry I HAVE to shut this down as I need to attend a hospital appointment Sorry if I have "wasted" your time but I gotta go
I'm sorry. Can you please leave this web page / screen open, so we can continue later? I will provide written instructions for you.- If needed, later, test opening Internet Explorer program on your laptop, and see if you can use your yahoo email in the Internet Explorer program.I will write the solution for you. Thank you,
Please try the following fix:STEP 1:Click on the 3-bar icon at the upper right corner in Firefox programThen click on option History.Then click on option Clear Recent History...On the right of the option Time range to clear, click on the dropdown list, then click on option Everything.Check all boxes below.Click on Clear Now.Wait until the window goes away.STEP 2:Click on the 3-bar icon at the upper right corner in Firefox programThen click on the ? (question mark) icon at bottom.Click on option Troubleshooting Information.Click on option Refresh Firefox...Click on option Refresh Firefox.Wait until it's done, then check yahoo email.STEP 3:- If that does not work, please try:Click on the 3-bar icon at the upper right corner in Firefox programThen click on the ? (question mark) icon at bottom.Click on option About Firefox.If it shows downloading update, then wait until it's done downloading, and allow it to install update.Then check email.STEP 4:- If needed, also try:Click on the 3-bar icon at the upper right corner in Firefox program,Click on Options.In the Home Page box, type yahoo.comThen close Firefox program, then-re-open it, then check your email.STEP 5:- If there is still any issue, open the Internet Explorer program, then go to the website yahoo.com in the Internet Explorer program, then see if you can use your yahoo email in the Internet Explorer program.http://www.yahoo.comhttp://mail.yahoo.comPlease let me know if there is still any issue. Thank you,