Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac; Microsoft Office, etc.
30037186

In my email I am unable to sync and receive mail and get error

In my email I am unable to sync and receive mail and get error code 0x85050041. What acton do I need to take please?
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.? Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Thank you; please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=8d8951cb-f1f2-4ffd-a998-b0198a3f3be7, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,
I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much.