Jason Jones
Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  Over 10 years work experience.
30759776

I am experiencing problems with accessing Outlook 2016 which

I am experiencing problems with accessing Outlook 2016 which is part of Office 365. I have been in touch with and I understand that my Office 365 will expire in 2018. Can you please help me.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello,I will be the person helping you today. I can help you in one of two ways:1) We will communicate back and forth on this page.2) Remote support, which would allow me to take a look at the problem and fix it for you while you watch. In my experiences, remote support saves a lot of time for everybody and is safer because if instructions are not followed correctly, it may make the problem worse or create a new problem.As a side note, both options are covered by a 100% guarantee and fully refundable, if we are not able to fix your problem.If you wish to choose the first option, please let me know so we can begin. If you wish to choose the second, better option, then click the Accept this Offer button for Secure Remote Assistance.Thank you,Jason
Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.comAfter clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 98 and click the circle button to start the remote application.(After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.)
Are you having any problems with running that remote application after it is downloaded? Which Internet browser are you currently using (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, or something of the like)?