jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

I have a computer (new) am unable to get into it as i cannot

Customer Question

i have a computer (new) am unable to get into it as i cannot remember password ***** you help please
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of the new computer?Does it show an email address at the password ***** login screen of the new computer?Is there any data / files that you have on the new computer? Or is it brand-new?Does your old computer have windows xp, vista, or 7 or 8 or 10?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
HP pavillionintelcore13 iris graphics
Thank you.1. Does it show an email address at the password ***** login screen of the new computer?2. Is there any data / files that you have on the new computer? Or is it brand-new?3. Does your old computer have windows xp, vista, or 7 or 8 or 10?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It shows my name and my email address and a box for my password
1. Is there any data / files that you have on the new computer? Or is it brand-new?2. Does your old computer have windows xp, vista, or 7 or 8 or 10?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have some files on it but am unable to acess them as it will not letm me in as i have forgotten the password ***** need to set anew one but it rejects everything i've put in
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it has windows 10 on it
Does your old computer have windows xp, vista, or 7 or 8 or 10? Can I connect remotely to your old computer, so I can fix your new computer's password ***** directly through your old computer for you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes please
Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=f69a6c34-6880-439a-a04f-5657ae91a495, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,
Connected, working on issue, thanks.
I'm sorry; I'm out of suggestions, so let me open the issue to other experts. Thank you.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Elizabeth, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.Do you still need help with this problem?Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess